Tuesday, February 21, 2012

26 AND COUNTING!

God's blessings abound more and more every day. I can't express how amazed I am at the wonderful people that have been put into my life throughout the past 26 years. 26 years ago today my dad found out he had another son and my mom realized that the pink blankets would not be used any time soon. As I was driving home from work today I was overcome with awe at how God has blessed me throughout my entire life. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all those that have taken an interest in my life and has helped to make me into the person that I am today. God has placed so many people in my life that have guided me when I was not sure where to go, counseled me when I was confused and lifted me when I was down. You will never know the impact that you had on me and people like me until you get to heaven but I just want to say thank you.

Just a quick update on whats going on in our lives. God continues to work and to His praise and glory we continue to seek prayer and financial partners. Praise the Lord we are now at the 10% level for our monthly support and 11% for our moving fund. We have officially started trying to rent our house out (see the link here) and continue to sell furniture and pack things away. Please continue to pray for guidance and wisdom in our coming decisions. Thanks and God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Great Post, David!
    To God Be The Glory, Great Things He Has Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, David! We are blessed to know you and Stephanie. :)

    ReplyDelete