Monday, July 8, 2013

The Lost 4 weeks

David posted a blog in mid June giving an update on us. I wanted to thank everyone who prayed for us and my recovery during this time. Since David's mom left, June 14, I have been resting and recovering. I have been trying to gain back strength and weight lost during my time of sickness. I think sometimes God allows us to experience things so that we remember that He is our rock and strength. During this time I clung to verses from Psalms about finding rest in Him and to trust in Him at all times. I Praise the Lord for His healing. I trust that He is in control even when I can't see the whole picture.

During this time, I let a few things go unattended too, such as our blog, May email update, and some written letters. There was almost a month of time that I couldn't do very much. We have a few blogs written that date back as far as January that have not been posted yet. I will begin posting them soon; so sorry if they seem out of order. However, we just sent out via email our June newsletter and I will do a picture post of various happenings in the next week or so.

We have been trying to get back into a regular routine as I feel better with each new day. I will end with a photo of David and Samuel:



Thanks again for your prayers and thoughts, Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment